Shreyas Talpade: Believing friends betrayed Benny:

Shreyas Talpade

[ad_1]

Bollywood talented actor Shreyas Talpade, who stars Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, and many others in an interview, said in an interview that ‘the boyfriend I trusted was cheating on me.

“When some of my films lost in the box office, some of my friends were hesitant to act with me. I acted in his movies when he called. But when I lost, they kept a distance from me, ”said Shreyas Talpade in an interview.

“Some people who believed that I was a boyfriend, considered me. Now I am asking myself the question whether they are friends or not, ‘says Shreyas.

Shreyas, who has been in Bollywood for over fifteen years, says, “Now I have distinguished between friends and acquaintances.”

‘90% of the cinema is just acquaintances. The other 10% are happy when you win and you perform well.

Shreyas Talpade made an appearance on screen as Nagesh Kukanoor’s directorial film ‘Iqbal’ After that, Shah Rukh Khan played a boyfriend in the movie ‘Om Shanti Om’. Shreyas has acted in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Goal Mall’ series. Shreyas has not starred in any other movies since 2019’s.

[ad_2]

Author: Web Series Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *